PEE DEE COALITION'S 5TH ANNUAL BREAKING FREE, A 5K/15K RUN/WALK TO SUPPORT THE COALITION'S EMERGENCY SAFE SHELTER IN FLORENCE
This fall, in celebration of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Pee Dee Coalition will host its 6th Annual Breaking Free event on Saturday, September 29th, to support the Coalition’s Emergency Safe Shelter in Florence.
The Pee Dee Coalition– is a non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to the reduction of sexual assault, family violence, and child abuse and to serving the needs of victims.
With your support, we can help victims “break free” of domestic violence and take another important step toward the Coalition’s vision of making this a safer, more compassionate community.
Race Day Schedule:
- Packet Pickup 8:00-8:30 AM
- Race Start Time 8:30 AM- 15K and 9:00AM 5K
- Location: Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Address: 1021 S. Ebenezer Road, Florence, SC 29501
- Paper Registration Form: Click Here
- Cut off date to guarantee a shirt is September 3, 2018
- Adult small, medium, large, extra large, 2XL
- Youth- small, medium, large
Event special notes:
- Are strollers welcome? Yes
- Can people listen to music while running? Yes
- Are pets welcome? No
- Are there parking restrictions that people should know about? No
- Are there any age restrictions for any of the races? No
Awards: (Overall Awards are based on Gun Time)
Overall: Male/Female ( 1 , 2 , 3 )
Masters: Male/Female ( 1 )
40 or over Age Groups: Male/Female and under (1,2,3) Male/Female
( 12 and under) (1 3 - 1 9 , 20-29, 30-39, 4 0 - 4 9 , 5 0 - 5 9 , 60 and above).
- Early Registration Price $25.00
- Late Registration Price $30.00
- Day of Race Price $30.00
- Early Registration Price $35.00
- Late Registration Price $40.00
- Day of Race Price $40.00
Packet Pickup Location and time: All info. Can be picked up day of race.
Trinity Presbyterian Church
1021 S. Ebenezer Rd.
Florence, SC 29501
Time of packet pickup: 7:15-7:45
Like, Follow, Share:
Shonette Dargan: SDargan@peedeecoalition.org
- We are in need of volunteers to assist on the route. If you would like to help please contact Shonette at the above email.