This fall, in conjunction with the 30th anniversary of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Pee Dee Coalition will host its 5th Annual Breaking Free event on Saturday, October 7, to support the Coalition’s Emergency Safe Shelter in Florence.
For the Coalition, this year’s Breaking Free 5K/15K marks another special milestone.Thirty years ago, Pee Dee Coalition–a non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to the reduction of sexual assault, family violence, and child abuse and to serving the needs of victims–began operating what was, and still is, the region’s only 24-hour crisis line for victims and their families.
With your support, we can help victims “break free” of domestic violence and take another important step toward the Coalition’s ultimate milestone, which is to realize our vision of making this a safer, more compassionate community.
Race Day Schedule:
- Packet Pickup 8:15-8:45 AM
- Race Start Time 9:00 AM FOR BOTH RACES
- Location: Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Address: 1021 S. Ebenezer Road, Florence, SC 29501
- Cut off date to guarantee a shirt is September 15, 2017
- Adult small, medium, large, extra large, 2XL
- Youth- small, medium, large
Event special notes:
- Are strollers welcome? Yes
- Can people listen to music while running? Yes
- Are pets welcome? No
- Are there parking restrictions that people should know about? No
- Are there any age restrictions for any of the races? No
Awards: (Overall Awards are based on Gun Time)
Overall: Male/Female ( 1 , 2 , 3 )
Masters: Male/Female ( 1 )
40 or over Age Groups: Male/Female and under (1,2,3) Male/Female
( 12 and under) (1 3 - 1 9 , 20-29, 30-39, 4 0 - 4 9 , 5 0 - 5 9 , 60 and above).
- Early Registration Price $25.00
- Late Registration Price $30.00
- Day of Race Price $30.00
- Early Registration Price $35.00
- Late Registration Price $40.00
- Day of Race Price $40.00
Packet Pickup Location and time: All info. Can be picked up day of race.
Trinity Presbyterian Church
1021 S. Ebenezer Rd.
Florence, SC 29501
Time of packet pickup: 7:15-7:45
Like, Follow, Share:
Angie Powell, email@example.com
- We are in need of volunteers to assist on the route. If you would like to help please contact Angie at the above email.